I’m talking with Frankie Kearns, the co-founder of The Park Brewery that was founded with the aim of making small-batch, high-quality, flavor-packed ales. After a successful crowdfunding campaign in 2018, Frankie and her partner were able to nearly quadruple the capacity of the brew kit, move to bigger premises and take it to the next level.
I loved talking to Frankie about the business:
- Coming up with the brand name and what it means to her
- Brand values
- Building a brand through Word of mouth marketing and sampling
- What is important to her when it comes to the customer experience
- What marketing is working for the brand
If you liked this interview with Frankie and you’re interested in listening to more there are many other interviews with founders that have successfully raised funding:
Other interviews on crowdfunding success campaigns including an interview with Dan from Heights (smashed their targets in no time)
And a really insightful interview with crowdfunding expert, Hannah Forbes, on equity vs rewards-based crowdfunding.
Watching the interview
Looking for help?
When you’re ready to work with me here are the ways that I can help you
- Have you done The Ultimate Growth Audit? If you want to scale your business faster, identify the obstacles you’re facing, and get clear on how to remove them, my Ultimate Growth Audit is for you. It’s free and takes just 3 mins.
- Funded founders looking for business growth join me for a free growth strategy session>> Book here
- Not yet funded but you want to learn more? Join me on my free Growth Masterclass here