Building a disruptive brand in the cooking industry with Nick Orme & Jack Raison
The need for building a disruptive brand in the consumer world will always be there, whether it’s Nike’s drive to change gender norms, Tesla’s powerful new kinds of energy, or even Netflix and the advent of television streaming apps.
The idea for the Njori tempo came about through a shared love of good design, technology and an obsession with fried chicken.
As product designers and keen cooks Nick and Jack faced a common problem when experimenting with new recipes and techniques – lack of accuracy, and too many single use kitchen gadgets, taking up space in our kitchens.This dilemma got their design and development brains thinking: why isn’t there a single product that offers complete control with endless possibilities to experiment, yet comes in a streamlined design that takes up a fraction of cupboard space? The idea of the Njori Tempo was born!
Join me and Njori founders, Nick Orme & Jack Raison to talk about building a disruptive brand in the cooking industry and their crowdfunding journey. They smashed their Kickstarter target in less than 24 hours!
We will talk about…
- The different stages of growth to date (Crowdfunding, strategy + planning, Kickstarter)
- Marketing & branding
- Finding the right agencies
- Connecting with their audience
- From their research what important insight and findings were helpful?
- Why Kickstarter? And more!
Watching the interview
Looking for help?
When you’re ready to work with me here are the ways that I can help you:
Have you done The Ultimate Growth Audit?
If you want to scale your business faster, identify the obstacles you’re facing, and get clear on how to remove them, my Ultimate Growth Audit is for you. It’s free and takes just 3 mins.
2. Funded founders looking for business growth join me for a free growth strategy session>> Book here
3. Not yet funded but you want to learn more? Join me on my free Growth Masterclass here