Six out of 10 businesses in the UK don’t make it to the five-year mark – evidence of a huge gap in leadership skills in this country.
Rebecca Morley is a leadership coach working with entrepreneurs and businesses that are scaling up.
In this episode, we talk about how to get the right kind of support at the right phase, including:
- How to identify what support your business needs right now.
- The difference between a business coach, a business growth consultant and a non-exec director, and when you’re likely to need each of them.
- The problem with using prescriptive growth programmes instead of hiring a consultant.
- The questions Rebecca asks new clients to help them get the most out of their coaching arrangement.
- What qualities to look for in a non-exec director and how to set the scene to get your relationship off to the best possible start.
Connect with Rebecca Morley